Copyright © 2010 pride911signs.com
All rights reserved
Use of any website content is unlawful and strictly prohibited without written permission
When every second counts............
PRIDE 911 REFLECTIVE ADDRESS SIGN AND REFLECTIVE HOME ADDRESS PANEL INSTALLATION
Helpful hints on how to properly install YOUR Reflective
PRIDE 911 Home Address Sign for maximum visibility using our Mounting Hardware Kits and the installation of YOUR Reflective Home Address Panel
PRIDE 911 Reflective Home Address Signs and Address Panels
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN INSTALLING YOUR 911 ADDRESS SIGN AND YOUR REFLECTIVE HOME ADDRESS PANEL :
FOR YOUR 911 ADDRESS SIGN, TRY TO:,
- Locate Reflective 911 Address Signs on your side of the road, in your yard, by driveway on a separate post if at all possible
- Mount 911 Address Sign high enough to avoid snow height in the winter or a flower garden in the summer
- If you are using your mailbox post, place sign on the back side of your post to avoid snow plows in the winter or the postman, year around
- Make sure that 911 Address Sign Numbers are visible from both directions
- For maximum number visibility we recommend using our Mounting Hardware Kit which allows your Address Sign to stand off from your wooden post more, allowing the sign numbers to be even more visible in both directions
- For maximum visibility keep branches, bushes, weeds or other objects from blocking Reflective 911 Address Signs
- Put 911 Address Signs where it best locates your driveway. If using your mailbox post and it is grouped with other mailboxes or is not near your driveway consider putting up a separate post for YOUR 911 Reflective Home Address Sign. In this case, people commonly use a steel U channel post or a wooden 4" X 4" treated post, allowing you to position 911 Home Address Signs in exactly the best location for optimum visibility
- It is not uncommon to mount 911 Address Signs on a fence post if it is separates your driveway from you neighbors
- Always consider underground wires if you are putting up a post for 911 Address Signs, never mount on utility pole without prior permission from Utility Company
- Proper placement of YOUR 911 Home Address Sign is extremely important not only for Emergency Personnel to find you but also for: Friends Family UPS Fed-EX USPS and SO MANY OTHERS................especially at night
FOR YOUR REFLECTIVE HOME ADDRESS PANEL:
- Reflective Home Address Panels are attached to the outside wall of your home or a front porch post facing the street.
- Our panels have two mounting holes, each centered 1/2" in from 6" panel ends and 3" from top and bottom.
- PRIDE 911 panels are attached by simply using 2 screws, one in each hole.
- Mount panel at a height where is can be seen from the street, without obstruction.
Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you might have by phone at 269-350-5253 or to email us, click here: email@example.com, always happy to help. Thank you.........Tomilyn
All PRIDE 911 REFLECTIVE ADDRESS SIGNS have a 1/4" DIA hole in each of the 4 corners, under our Highly Reflective EGP Sheeting, 1" from the signs edges. Aggressively feel in these areas locating the 2 holes you want to use and pierce through sheeting with any sharp object. Using our Mounting Hardware Kit, push provided bolts through "L" bracket hole and sign hole, attach nut. Using the 4 self drilling screws provided, attach other bracket arm to wooden mailbox post or wooden treated post at preferred height. Your PRIDE 911 ADDRESS SIGN is now mounted properly.
when its important....can you be located ?
PRIDE 911 REFLECTIVE HOME ADDRESS SIGNS AND PANELS
HELP THEM LOCATE YOU MORE EASILY AND MORE QUICKLY WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES YOU WILL FIND